Importance of brushing and flossing for proper oral care
Brushing your teeth is an important part of your dental care routine. For a healthy mouth and smile the ADA recommends you:
● Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled brush. The size and shape of your brush should fit your mouth allowing you to reach all areas easily.
● Replace your toothbrush every three or four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn toothbrush won’t do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
● Make sure to use an ADA-accepted fluoride toothpaste.
The proper brushing technique is to:
● Place your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gums.
● Gently move the brush back and forth in short (tooth-wide) strokes.
● Brush the outer surfaces, the inner surfaces, and the chewing surfaces of the teeth.
● To clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make
several up-and-down strokes.
Of course, brushing your teeth is only a part of a complete dental care routine. You should
also make sure to:
● Clean between teeth daily once a day. Tooth decay-causing bacteria still linger
between teeth where toothbrush bristles can’t reach. This helps remove plaque and food particles from between the teeth and under the gum line.
● Eat a balanced diet that limits sugary beverages and snacks.
● See your dentist regularly for prevention and treatment of oral disease.
Can brushing with toothpaste alone strong enough to fight gum disease?
No. Although brushing thoroughly after each meal helps, flossing your teeth every day to remove plaque and food particles between teeth and at the gumline is just as important.
Studies show that plaque will regrow on teeth that are completely clean within three to four hours of brushing.
Dental floss is effective at cleaning areas where your toothbrush cannot reach. Small gaps and tight spaces between teeth catch food debris as well as sugars and acids from drinks all day long. Flossing helps to clean out these tough to reach spaces. Dental floss is usually made of nylon thread or folded polytetrafluoroethylene strands.It is important to avoid applying too much pressure because this can damage the gingiva.
Interdental brushes are made up of different lengths of nylon bristles arranged radially around a wire core. The wider the gaps between the teeth, the larger the diameter of the interdental
brushes should be. If needed, the brushes can be placed in a holder for easier handling. The advantages of interdental brushes are their ease of use, the wide choice of sizes and differently shaped ergonomic handles or holders as well as their great effectiveness
It is important to brush your teeth and flossing to prevent gum disease. Refusal to brush one’s teeth for several days can lead to the onset of gum disease.
Brushing ensures the removal of plaque, which is the primary cause for tooth decay and gum disease. It only takes a few minutes to floss your teeth each day, but those few minutes can contribute to a lifetime of optimal oral health. Floss is among the most effective tools at your disposal to keep your gums clean and healthy. Get into the habit of flossing your teeth regularly – your gums will thank you.
But how to maintain a bright perfect white smile ?
BLING MY SMILE is a new advanced method available at home that has revolutionized the cosmetic industry. While there are many teeth whitening LED kit options available in the market, Bling my Smile Advance Teeth Whitening Led Kit is gaining tons of attention all across the world. It lets you EXPERIENCE A WHITER & BRIGHTER SMILE IN JUST 10
MINUTES. It is the best product for home based teeth whitening which uses same technology as used by the leading dentist across the world.
Our safe, fast and easy to use teeth advance formula delivers up to 8 shades whiter teeth.
Takes just 10 minutes, erases coffee stains, deep wine and more . Bling my Smile is safe to
use on all types of teeth can be used anywhere, anytime. The whitening process has been formulated to deliver maximum results, Our ingredients ensure that there’s no pain or sensitivity caused throughout the process. Our led light activates our Bright Boost formula to work even faster.
● Teeth whitening
● Up to 8 shades Whiter Guaranteed
● Zero Sensitivity
● Professional kit
● No Dentist visit or prescription required
● Does not need batteries
● Money Back Guarantee
A combination of proper toothbrushing, flossing and usage of this miraculous product, Bling
my smile will overall take care of your teeth and smile